I have been dealing with a wide range of search engine optimization challenges over the years. If you need someone to help you figure out what’s going on with your organic traffic, I could be the right person.
I’ve dealt with Chinese SEO, debugging Angular websites, making sure AMP pages behave and much more. Long story short, I’m the person that gets called when there’s an SEO problem most people are afraid to tackle!
Trainings and Workshops
I regularly train developers, junior SEO teams, UX specialists on how to integrate certain aspects of SEO into their daily work. Need to bring a team up-to-date on the latest best practices recommended by search engines? Get in touch!
My latest workshops include:
- Training travel bloggers
- Leading a workshop with a UX consulting firm
As you can see, there’s a wide variety of people interested in SEO.
Here are some things you can expect me to do if we work together. Beyond the traditional definitions below, you should be aware that I will look at your website from all angles to make sure that it works the way search engine bots and humans expect it to.
- Technical audits to find what could hinder your organic visibility. When I do this, I mostly spend my time in your code.
- Content audits and recommendations to see what we could improve to ensure you get the right kind of traffic to your website. When I do this, I spend my time in your content.
- Linkbuilding audits to see if there are some opportunities you are missing. When I do this, I spend my time on the web to see what links to you, how and why.
- Competitive benchmark to see what your competition does in terms of content, code and links.
- Keyword strategies
- Meta title and description copywriting
- Editorial calendar